SERO AS, founded in 1963, is one of the pioneers in quality control in medical laboratories. Our control materials are used by medical laboratories all over the world. We are now recruiting a Commercial Planning Analyst to support our growth.
Reporting to SERO’s International Sales & Marketing Manager, the position will contribute to the sales performance of SERO products by providing commercial and analytical support to the Nordic and International Sales Teams of approximately 8 employees. The position is key to create synergies within the Nordic and the International sales teams and will play an important role in coordinating activities with the rest of our organization.
This position involves taking over and further developing tasks that require collection and analysis of data for the purpose of:
- sales reporting (monthly or ad-hoc per product, client, lot, etc.)
- collection and consolidation of sales forecast from partners
- allocation of productions between teams and partners
- planning dates and volumes for next market release of new lots based upon sales performance and other factors (expiration dates, etc.)
- maintaining and reviewing monthly sales and forecasting data, including updates and corrective actions related to forecasting and release planning
- evaluating commercial consequences relating to product strategy choices, timing of market release, product changes
- establishing price lists and supporting the Sales Administration Department with price enquiries from partners, ensuring that prices are applied according to agreements
- providing background data for price negotiations
- improving planning, analysis and reporting tools & ensuring the coordination between internal systems when it comes to prices (ERP-system, CRM, Web, etc.)
Education, experience and language skills
- Minimum 3 years education within Finance or Economics (Bachelor degree or similar)
- Experience in Finance & Control
- Advanced practice of Microsoft Office Package, especially Excel.
- Experience from sales controlling would be a significant advantage
- Ideally, experience with ERP systems and Business Intelligence Tools.
- Fluent in English
- Good practice of one Scandinavian language.
- You have strong analytical skills and are passionate about numbers. You treat numbers with precision and rigorousness.
- You are structured, good at planning and have good systems and overview.
- You are comfortable communicating within your own team and collaborating cross functionally with other teams, and you are service-minded.
- You have outstanding common business sense / understanding
- You are self-driven and able to work independently.
- You are well used to working under pressure at times and at meeting agreed deadlines.
What SERO can offer
- A permanent position in a solid and successful biotechnology company in positive development
- A pleasant working environment with flat structure and short decision-making paths
- A professionally strong work environment with dedicated colleagues
The place of work will be Billingstad, approximately 15 km west of Oslo. For questions, please contact International Sales and Marketing Manager Are Kristiansen .
Report your interest in the position as soon as possible and no later than 6th April 2022. Applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis. All enquiries are treated confidentially.