As our Customer Order Coordinator, you will be for responsible for processing customer sales orders, invoices, shipping documents, credit notes and purchase order. You will work with internal departments / external to create good workflow to meet our customer’s needs. This role reports to the Supply Chain and IT Manager.
- Strong computer skills necessary including working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent data entry skills to accurately review and input data.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing.
- Superior phone etiquette and ability to deal effectively with customers, peers and management.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Proven multi-tasking ability.
- Responsible and create sales orders, invoices, credit note and purchase order in adherence to company guidelines and processes.
- Inform customers of changes to order expectations.
- Internal planning and coordination of shipments, prepare shipping documents for customer shipments, coordination and follow-up of internal logistics department and freight suppliers.
- Provide shipping estimates for customers.
- Coordinate and follow up with the Sales / Logistics Team on customer issues and ensure good daily workflow related to order processing with cross functional team.
- Establish, maintain, and update customer order processing files, records, and other documents.
- Investigate and respond to inter-departmental and customer inquires.
- Communicate order status to customers and sales.
- Contribute to growing department’s capabilities which may include assisting to build more scalable processes, supporting documentation and/or metric needs, improving quality, etc.
- Maintenance of customer information in ERP including the creation of new customers.
- Register and adjust ERP frame orders and prices with input from the sales team.
- Follow up overdue payment with customers.
- Participate in further development of processes and quality assurance in the department.
- Support the team and perform cross functional activities when necessary.
- Participate in process improvement activities to streamline the departments workflow.
Operate SERO telephone / switchboard, distribute / open mail, arrival-register and distribute invoices
- Office administrative work
- Participate in projects when needed.
- Reporting to monthly declaration report.
What SERO Can Offer
- A permanent position in a solid biotechnology company in positive development
- A pleasant working environment with flat structure and short decision-making paths
- Interesting and varied tasks
- A professionally strong environment with dedicated colleagues
- Competitive terms including insurance and pension schemes
The place of work will be Billingstad, approximately 15 km west of Oslo. For questions, please contact our Supply Chain and IT Manager, Seok Nooi Tan.
Report your interest in the position as soon as possible and no later than 17-Dec-2021. Applications with a CV and cover letter must be sent to Seok Nooi Tan, marked with the title of the position. Applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis. All enquiries are treated confidentially. Application in Norwegian is accepted.